DAF 5.0 Installation
The installation program will execute the following tasks:
- Stop IIS Service
- Stop DAF Service if installed
- Write a MetaBase backup
- Copy files to the Application and Data Directories
- Install DAF ISAPI Filter (dafxx.dll) as a global IIS Filter
- Enable DAF in the IIS Web Service Extensions restriction list
- Create an NT Administrator account called DAFSYSTEM with a random password.
- Creates a new Web Site called "DAFEngine" dedicated to internal processing
- Install DAF Service (dafsvc.exe)
- Start IIS Services
- Start DAF Service
All files processed by the installation program are copied in your DAF Application and Data directories. No files or copied or replaced in your system directories.